Wednesday, December 31, 2008

A Quick Note

As the new year starts, I find myself quite unexpectedly expecting! That's right, baby #3 has made him or herself known. I am going to be tracking the beginning of my pregnancy journey on my other blog (my hyperemesis blog), as that may (or hopefully, may not be) more applicable. As things progress, I'm not sure what to do - whether to split my pregnancy entries between these two blogs or keep my journey on one blog only. The latter is probably more sensible, but I don't know which blog to choose! Ah well, a decision for another day. Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you! All kind and thoughtful comments will be published; all inconsiderate or hurtful comments will be deleted quietly without comment. Thanks for visiting!