Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Birth Story: Baby #10

Do you read the "Four Moms, 35+ Kids" blogs? If you don't, you should! Here they are:

 These moms, besides doing their own individual blogging, post weekly on commonly chosen topics ("How to deal with tantrums!" "How to deal with the laundry!" "How to organize children's clothes!" "How to get kids to sit in church!"), and also answer reader questions once a month. Being that these moms have something like forty children total, they are an enormous wealth of wisdom and information, and I have learned so much from reading these blogs the past year or two. I love them. Did I mention that I love them? No? Well, I do!

Anyhow, I thought you all might especially enjoy the birth story of baby Calvin, born over at In a Shoe last week! Baby Calvin was a planned homebirth, almost an accidental unassisted birth, and his mommy has written out her story - part 1 and part 2.

Enjoy, and congratulations to this wonderful family!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you! All kind and thoughtful comments will be published; all inconsiderate or hurtful comments will be deleted quietly without comment. Thanks for visiting!