Thursday, July 7, 2011

Neat New Doula Blog

I ran across this new blog the other day and was really impressed:

Two Doulas on a Mission

It is co-authored by two of our local birth doulas, and I'm looking forward to reading more. I especially loved that all of their initial entries (this is a young blog) center around placenta medicine - one of my personal birth passions!! I especially loved their article on Placenta Preparation, in which they give detailed instructions on the preparation of placenta smoothies, placenta capsules, and placenta tincture (the last of which I have never tried).

Looking forward to following this blog! Thanks, ladies!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you! All kind and thoughtful comments will be published; all inconsiderate or hurtful comments will be deleted quietly without comment. Thanks for visiting!