Friday, April 20, 2012

A Mother's Diary of a Baby Born Still

This is an amazing - and heartbreaking - story. All birth professionals will have to experience a stillbirth at some point, and many of us laypersons will experience a stillbirth either personally or among friends. This is a mother's diary of the birth of her son, born still, only one month ago.

Mamas who are currently expecting, you might want to refrain from reading this right now. All others, this is a wonderfully sweet telling of a sweet baby's birth, even though this little one did not get to stay:

Part 1

Part 2

Part 3

Part 4

Part 5

Thoughts and prayers to this sweet family as they deal with the loss of their sweet little one.

3 comments:

  1. Hi Diana,

    Thanks for linking to my story on your blog. And I appreciate the thoughts and prayers - this has been the hardest journey of my life...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Molly - I'm so sorry I didn't let you know - I forgot to leave a comment on your blog letting you know I was going to link! I am thinking of you often - I can only imagine the kind of pain you are going through. Your sweet little one was so precious! Thank you for sharing your ongoing story.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Of course. Sharing helps the healing, I think.

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you! All kind and thoughtful comments will be published; all inconsiderate or hurtful comments will be deleted quietly without comment. Thanks for visiting!