Monday, December 3, 2012

The Ultimate in Maternity Clothes

Have y'all heard? The Modest Mom is now Deborah & Co., and I highly recommend that you march right on over there to check out their awesome selection of maternity and nursing clothing - as well as their women's and girls' clothes. This is an awesome company from one mom who, having a hard time finding attractive and modest maternity clothing, started making her own - and is now the owner of her own clothing business!

My friend owns a maternity skirt from this company, and she lives in it (and swears by it!). I can't wait to buy something from this company myself. This is a great way to support small business, American business, and to get great products. Check out her blog too, which I have enjoyed for several years.

Happy shopping!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you! All kind and thoughtful comments will be published; all inconsiderate or hurtful comments will be deleted quietly without comment. Thanks for visiting!