Saturday, December 22, 2012

What More Could You Want for Christmas?

Merry Christmas, all y'all out in virtual birthy-blogland! I hope this season is finding you blessed, enjoying yourselves, and not a stressed-out mess like I was yesterday.

I wanted to share two really quick - and really awesome! - things with you before I sign off for the season. Enjoy!

First of all... A really awesome article on Gestational Diabetes over at Banned from Baby Showers. Do you want to know more about it? Are you afraid of getting it? Do you have it? This is such an awesome article, by a mama who has multiple experiences with this condition. Check it out!

And secondly... Do you love placentas? Of course you do! Who doesn't? Since that's the case, hop on over and join this Facebook group - The Placenta: A Guide to Examination. This awesome - and extremely active! - group is a place for birth professionals to post pictures of placentas and discuss them in all their glory. For normal birth junkies like me, as well as for the more learned birth professionals among us, this is an amazing place to learn about placenta physiology and variations. I have already learned so much! If we're ever blessed with another little one, I'm already looking forward to examining and dissecting my placenta! Woo hoo!

And that's all for now, folks! I'll see you all next year, so....

~ Merry Christmas! ~

Love to everyone! 

1 comment:

I love to hear from you! All kind and thoughtful comments will be published; all inconsiderate or hurtful comments will be deleted quietly without comment. Thanks for visiting!