Friday, April 30, 2010

Cesarean Awareness Month

With the newest posted cesarean rate higher than even before, what a great time to be observing Cesarean Awareness month! If you don't subscribe, head over to the International Cesarean Awareness Network's Blog and check out their cesarean and VBAC story series that they are running this month. They have been posting multiple stories every day - so many that I haven't been able to read them all! I'm keeping the site up and am slowly reading through the birth stories as I have time. Great stories, great material - I am so glad that this concentration of cesarean-awareness material is hitting the air waves. Hopefully lots of mamas will read it and learn lots of great birth tips and information!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you! All kind and thoughtful comments will be published; all inconsiderate or hurtful comments will be deleted quietly without comment. Thanks for visiting!