Saturday, February 26, 2011

Birth Center Focus: Babymoon Inn!

Here, written out in exquisite detail, is the birth story of the first baby ever to be born at one of our new birth centers, Babymoon Inn!

Birth at the Babymoon

I have to say that this is one of the most joyfully enthusiastic birth stories I have ever read... I loved it!

(Side note: The midwife team mentioned includes my midwife, Wendi, though she is not pictured in the story.)

This past Thursday, I got to hear another birth story (in person) from a mama who birthed at Babymoon, and she too was wildly enthusiastic. May I say - again - how elated and excited I am about the recent openings of our valley's three new birth centers? It is awesome beyond belief.

Loved this!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you! All kind and thoughtful comments will be published; all inconsiderate or hurtful comments will be deleted quietly without comment. Thanks for visiting!