Thursday, March 29, 2012

Is this awesome, or what?

What's awesome?

A new HG blog hits the scene! Woo hoo!!

Yes, it's definitely awesome! 

Check out this brand-new blog, from which I expect to see wonderful things in the coming weeks and months:

Naturally Nauseous Mommy

I'm very excited to read and learn more about this mama's experiences. I personally have only known what I term "mild HG" - the type that is manageable and non-fatal (though hellishly miserable) out of the hospital. This mother experienced the hardcore/severe type, so you will find lots of info there (I'm sure!) about PICC lines, IVs, etc. etc.

Looking forward to reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you! All kind and thoughtful comments will be published; all inconsiderate or hurtful comments will be deleted quietly without comment. Thanks for visiting!