Saturday, April 18, 2009

Neat Birth Video!

Well, although I've got to say that Hypnobirthing did not work at all for me, after seeing this birth video.... I'm tempted to get my Hypnobirthing CDs back out, LOL!





First-time moms, please take this video with a grain of salt.... Sometimes this happens, but usually birth hurts - and you need to expect that. Taking hypnobirthing's philosophy (that labor/birth is painless) too seriously was what made birth rather traumatic for me when I was caught off-guard by labor pain. So enjoy the video, but plan for the more common experience!

1 comment:

  1. Wow! That is an amazing water birth! I've heard good things about hypnobabies and it seems that it is very helpful for some women. I don't think I've ever heard such a quiet non-medicated birth.

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you! All kind and thoughtful comments will be published; all inconsiderate or hurtful comments will be deleted quietly without comment. Thanks for visiting!