Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Personal Post: Pregnancy Journey

I realized lately how odd it is that I am not chronicling my pregnancy on this blog! I have kept it on my other blog, my morning sickness blog, as that seemed more pertinent at the time we found out we were pregnant. I'll probably keep my pregnancy record there, though I may start cross-posting entries at some point. But for those of you who didn't know, yes, we are pregnant! We are at 19 1/2 weeks right now. This is baby #3 for us (one baby miscarried, and we have one son), and we are planning our second homebirth with our terrific, wonderful, and amazing midwife team. I am really looking forward to it! I have set 20 weeks as my "hit the ground running" deadline for lining up my birth team, getting into labor/birth exercises, starting to study, etc. (I always study madly to prepare for anything... it's my stress-reliever.) I'm having a ton of fun with this second baby, especially now that I'm feeling better, and I'll post any interesting tidbits here in this blog - and, as I said, I may start cross-posting entries as we move along the way. After all, this is a homebirth blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you! All kind and thoughtful comments will be published; all inconsiderate or hurtful comments will be deleted quietly without comment. Thanks for visiting!