Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Baby Faith Hope

My blog-friend Kathy made me aware of this blog a few months ago, and I wanted to share it with everyone!

Baby Faith Hope

Baby Faith was born with a condition known as anencephaly, in which parts of the brain, scalp and skull are missing. It is a lethal abnormality, and babies are usually stillborn or die within hours or days. Faith's mother was encouraged to abort, but she bravely carried to term knowing that her daughter would not live, and baby Faith is now..... 10 weeks old! I don't know if she's broken records for anencephalic-baby lifespans, but she's got to be pretty close. I don't know what her prognosis is, but for now she is doing just fine.

I have been unable to email Myah, baby Faith's mother, as she had to remove her email from her blog due some extremely sick people emailing her hate-mail about her baby. So Myah, if you ever read this, know that you are in our prayers! Keep up the awesome work with your precious baby! This family could use all of our prayers and support.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you! All kind and thoughtful comments will be published; all inconsiderate or hurtful comments will be deleted quietly without comment. Thanks for visiting!