Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Chiropractic Care for Turning Posterior Babies

When I was at my chiropractor's office on Monday, she told me about a technique that she had recently learned for turning occiput posterior babies that was incredibly effective, and I wanted to share it with everyone!

An occiput posterior baby is a baby whose face is facing the mother's front, rather than her back as babies normally do (occiput anterior). Posterior babies are associated with long, difficult, and extra-painful labors - thus, a position to be avoided whenever possible!

The chiropractic technique used to turn posterior babies is called "diaphragmatic release" and is incredibly simple to give and receive (my chiropractor demonstrated on me, and it was amazingly easy!). So.... If you or a client end up with a pre-labor posterior baby, you might want to try it out! Read about it here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you! All kind and thoughtful comments will be published; all inconsiderate or hurtful comments will be deleted quietly without comment. Thanks for visiting!