Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Various Intertwinings

Hello, dear readers!

Just a quick note:

I have found it necessary to have two blogs, because keeping all the topics on one blog was a big mess when I tried it. However, there's a lot of overlap. One blog covers pregnancy and birth, and one blog covers hyperemesis issues and my personal life. But.... pregnancy and birth are also personal, while hyperemesis is also a pregnancy issue, etc. etc. To avoid having two duplicate blogs, I try to keep most of my personal stuff on "The Whining Puker." So if you'd like to see updates on our family, our homeschooling journey, or our newest little one, please feel free to subscribe to that blog and keep up with us there!

Love to all!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you! All kind and thoughtful comments will be published; all inconsiderate or hurtful comments will be deleted quietly without comment. Thanks for visiting!