Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Free E-book: "I Will Carry You"

Barnes and Noble is carrying the e-copy of the new book "I Will Carry You" for free right now, so if you're interested, hop over and download it! The offer is ending soon, maybe even today, so don't wait if this is something you'd like to have. I personally want the hard copy sometime, but since extra money around here is not happening right now, I'll settle!

The author Angie Smith, wrote this book (and her blog, see above link) after the pregnancy and birth of her daughter, Audrey Caroline, who lived only three hours after birth due to severe birth defects (that the parents knew about before the birth). Her journey has had an incredible impact on my life, and if you haven't read her story yet, you can just click to the beginning of her blog and read the entire thing. Highly recommended!

Can't wait to read this book!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you! All kind and thoughtful comments will be published; all inconsiderate or hurtful comments will be deleted quietly without comment. Thanks for visiting!