Sunday, September 12, 2010

Placenta Medicine Link

Anyone reading this blog for more than a week or two will know that I am passionate about placenta medicine! Placenta medicine, or the maternal consumption of the placenta post-birth, is an amazing, awesome way to regain energy after the birth, prevent postpartum baby blues, lessen after-pains, and keep emotional balance. It's counterculture in the West, but it is oh-so-worth-it!! Anyone even remotely interested, check it out!

An Arizona midwife just posted her experience with placenta medicine - a very interesting read.

I Did It - Ten Days of Eating My Placenta


She took it to a more spiritual level than I did (I just focused on the physical benefits), so this was really interesting for me to read.

Oddly enough, I was just in Sedona this past weekend.... hopefully I'll get to meet this midwife sometime!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you! All kind and thoughtful comments will be published; all inconsiderate or hurtful comments will be deleted quietly without comment. Thanks for visiting!